Travel Experience Expert
Experience Travel Content Marketer
Put experience travel content to work for your business.
We all travel for the experiences. My job is simply to point that out. When you talk about amenities and activities you don’t inspire action. Your followers, your potential customers, need to know that you are leading them toward the best travel experiences on the planet. If you aren’t– they’re going to move along to the next stop on the Internet Train.
Competition is HUGE
There are more and more choices available to the traveler every day.
- There will always be another boutique hotel–hell, even the big brands like Marriott are invading the “boutique” space. (And let’s not forget that piece of your business that Airbnb is taking away.)
- There will always be another cruise line begging for your customer’s attention. (Sir Richard Branson, anyone?)
- You are not the only one selling luggage, travel clothes, tours, beer, wine, or cameras.
- Think you’ve got the best blog, best travel website, best travel ANYTHING? You probably did until the new guy with his latest and greatest stuff came along.
You must set your travel business apart with travel content that screams EXPERIENCE.
So who’s going to write your next piece of web content? The fledgling freelancer who writes for free? That new hotshot in your marketing department whose travel experience revolves around the one trip she took to her aunt’s funeral in Missouri? Some guy from the other side of the globe that you found on Fiverr? Or a seasoned travel writer whose work has been seen in popular media?
Put experience in front of your customers by hiring an actual travel writer who:
- understands that your customers can see right through marketing-only content
- can weave your marketing message into travel stories that truly connect with your audience
- contributed to one of the best travel websites in the country in 2015: Yahoo Travel
- also happens to have owned a travel business for 18 years
- lobbied the Texas legislature for six years to get better tourism laws for her community
- is an established “experience travel content” expert that your customers can find and follow on social media
- and can help your brand build excitement and trust, the key ingredients for loyal customers.
Whether you want me to write about you or for you, let’s start with a conversation. I’m ready to listen.